FUN THINGS TO DO
Fun Things To Do This Month
Our connections look a little different right now, but that doesn't weaken our bond. Please explore the links and resources below. We love this great community of Northern Colorado that we call home. While temporarily distanced, there are countless opportunities for continued connection!
4th of July on the Front Range
We wish everyone a fun and safe 4th of July! Celebrations will look a little different this year, check out the latest plans:
- Fort Collins Celebrations & Fireworks
- Loveland 4th of July 2020
- Greeley Stampede & Rodeo Fireworks
- Windsor 4th of July Fireworks Display
- Longmont Concert in the Park & Fireworks
- Visit Denver 4th of July Events
Drive-Ins, Farmer's Markets & More!
- Head to the Holiday Twin Drive-in for a movie night!
- Check out the Loveland Drive-in Theatre Series!
- Enjoy One Sweet Summer @ The Foundry.
- The Larimer County Farmer's Market is open.
- Loveland Farmer's Market & Food Truck Rally
- The Greeley Farmer's Market has resumed at the historic Union Pacific Depot!
- Windsor's Farmer's Market Pavilion at Boardwalk Park.
- The Monday Artisans Market and Estes Valley Farmers Market open!
In honor of #NationalVolunteerWeek, United Way is proud to announce their new community volunteer portal, NoCoVolunteers.org! Visit NoCoVolunteers.org to create your volunteer profile and find your next volunteer opportunity, with openings available either in-person or virtually.
Our volunteer portal features a variety of nonprofit agencies ready for your help to make an impact in our community. To help respond to this unprecedented challenge, please consider donating your time, talent or treasure to help strengthen our communities.
Click Here for Volunteer Opportunities
A Natural Escape
While most facilities and events are closed or canceled, many of our outdoor spaces remain accessible to the public. Before visiting, please check with individual parks regarding changes to park operations. If you choose to visit a national park, please ensure that you follow CDC and state and local guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and practice Leave No Trace principles.
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Fun At-Home Activities
- Transform Your Backyard: Explore the Spruce's 50 ideas to transform your yard into a destination.
- Online Cooking Class: Take an online cooking classes with The Seasoned Chef, Dan Witherspoon. He is one of the most well-known chefs in the Denver area!
- Hearts for Heroes: Post hearts on your windows to show gratitude for those working on the front lines.
- Chalk Your Walk: Use sidewalk chalk to liven up your sidewalks with uplifting messages and artwork!
- Make a Movie: Lights. Camera. Action. Put your creative hat on and make your own movie with your family playing starring roles.
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!